2019 ASSH/AAHS Specialty Day: Tips from the Masters
Saturday, 16th Mar 2019
2019 ASSH/AAHS Specialty Day: Tips from the Masters: Stacking Your Deck
With the fast-tracked changes occurring in orthopaedics, anyone treating hand and upper extremity problems needs to know what treatments work best for their patients. This symposium offers time-tested techniques and evidence-based solutions for dealing with a myriad of acute injuries and chronic pathology affecting the upper extremity, including fractures and soft tissue injuries, peripheral nerve problems, and arthritis about the hand and wrist.
- Upon completion of the course, the learner will be confident in approaching everything from trauma including bony and soft tissue injury to managing arthritis of the hand and wrist.
- In addition, the course will offer an update on 'what every hand surgeon' should know about less commonly encounterd conditions such as pediatric trauma and vascular disorders.
- Extensor and flexor tendon injuries
- Nerve injuries
- DRUJ injury and arthritis
- Wrist instability and arthritis
- David S Ruch MD
- David R Steinberg MD