2020 - HKSSH Asia-Pacific Scholarship
Secretary General and fellow members
Member Nations of APFSSH
On behalf of the Council of the Hong Kong Society for Surgery of the Hand, I am pleased to announce that the 2020 HKSSH Asia-Pacific Scholarship is now open for application.
This grant is intended to provide a one-off financial support to young hand surgeons from the Asia-Pacific region who wish to participate in the Annual Congress of our Society and the HKSSH Week Programme. Details of the Scholarship are as follows:
- Eligibility: Young surgeon in active practice of hand surgery and/or microsurgery applicable to orthopaedic practice
- Number of grants: 2
- Details: Registration fee of the Annual Congress, 3 nights hotel accommodation fee and fee for local transportation from and to the irport will be waived (amounting to -HKD5000), with the following requirements:
- Participate in the Annual Congress and the Week Programme of the HKSSH personally
- Present a scientific paper relevant to hand surgery or microsurgery applicable to orthopaedic practice during the Annual Congress
- Participate in all social functions during the Annual Congress and the Week Programme
- To comply with local law on visitor visa entry, cash will not be granted directly to the applicant. The HKSSH will assist the applicant in arrangement of accommodation.
- Deadline for submission of grant application: 15th March 2020, 17:00 (Hong Kong time).
To apply for this scholarship, please complete the attached application form and send it to the HKSSH Secretariat on or before the deadline at email@example.com together with a brief curriculum vitae and an electronic copy (JPEG form) of your recent photo.
Thank you for your interest in HKSSH Asian-Pacific Scholarship.
With best regards,
Dr Edmund Yau
The Hong Kong Society for Surgery of the Hand
For application form, please email the AHSS Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org